Monday, December 12, 2011

On Ab Workouts

After yesterday's run, my legs are worked. Today would be a great day for an ab workout: some situps, planks, crunches, a few devices I've invented over the years. Tell you one thing: that's not going to happen. I don't do abs. My philosophy about ab work out is simple: I hate them. I've always hated them. I don't see anything changing any time soon.

In other news, my triceps are shakey and sore this morning. I couldn't figure out why at first, but I thought back over my run and realized it was so cold yesterday that I had to keep vigorously rubbing my hands together . . . this caused my arms to tire . . . that's what kind of shape I'm in. Yikes.

Maybe it's time for pushes. Again. Not gonna do it. Similar to ab workouts, I hate push ups: the most frustrating and boring of all exercises. I'd rather have sore arms from the cold.

So I'm taking today off, unless one of the kids wants to go shoot hoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment