Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Crapradoodle 3 - Jackson 0

And, then, just like that, my maintenance run today was over. I ran my 3.4 mile loop (40:01), while my crapradoodle set a new record with three craps! Astounding -- they said it couldn't be done, but my medium size fuzzball cut three big-dog sized deuces en route to our slowest maintenance route ever. Way to go crapper!

I thought about some really cool running stuff to post during the run, but the dog just kept crapping, and I was wondering if at some point she would simply cease to exist. I'm certain, had Kafka run today's workout with us, he would certainly have given up on "The Hunger Artist" and written instead "The Crapping Dog," and we would have followed the narrator through an adventure of high lyricism and magical narrative. Moral of the story: I forgot everything else.

Year to Date: 110.3 miles. Already posted the 11-day tally once today, and I don't want to take up all the Internet's space with my obsessive compiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment