Sunday, January 15, 2012

Maintenance Days

Friday: off.

Saturday 3.4 mile maintenance loop: 35:00, dragged by crapradoodle.

Sunday 3.4 mile maintenance loop: 37:30, dragging crapradoodle. The things she must eat before these runs . . .

It's been cold. I should be going over to the rec center for these runs, but that seems to add twenty minutes of driving every time I go, and I'm opposed to that for a number of reasons. Primarily, it feels like a waste of my very important time, but also, our family has put less than three hundred miles on our cars since November, and that ain't bad.

Tomorrow, I have either a hill workout or a speed workout on deck. If it's warm enough, I'll run my hills. If it's too cold, I'll go inside, find a treadmill, and run very fast. Maybe half miles. Maybe quarter miles.

Friday: 7.5
Saturday: 3.4
Sunday: ------
Monday: 8.4
Tuesday: 3.4
Wednesday: 3.4
Thursday: ~13.0
Friday: ------


Saturday: 3.4
Sunday: 3.4

Previous: 50.5

Year To Date: 57.3 miles.

Running Days: 10
Days off: 5



No comments:

Post a Comment